5.04.2007

anything but serious

the frustration of finding the perfect birthday dress has led me down the path of "i'll spend too much money on anything BUT what im supposed to be looking for." oh well. i give up! it always seems to happen this way... if i dont need a dress, i'll find one. if i do need one, it'll be nearly impossible to get one.

so lets see... some of my recent random purchases:
HOFFMAN-S-S07_greece_LOOK
super poofy mara hoffman strapless white dress...

because summer is all about the LWD right?
actually, i really want to wear this out to lunch someplace nice, al fresco


sass32ed
this would have been my tribeca film festival dress...
except that the FF is pretty much almost over
...and im still waiting for it to be delivered.

f702_1
got this dress off ebay... an old p.diddy design.
pshh.. why be serious and call it sean by sean combs? just p.diddy it. does he still go by that name?


oh, and on a day when work was not so busy, i started to make myself a silly business card...
flow_v2_4632298cb1b8c1

blow_v2_4632298cca97d7
they arrived today! and i swear the ups guy gave me a funny look. he totally peeked.

06604B_2_lg
this dress from privee may end up being the one i wear, actually. its a bit short... so no bending over in it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Diana @ So Fash'on said...

Here is a post about Romanian issues regarding fashion & personal style (and my Cory Kennedy inspired outfit).

http://dianabobar.wordpress.com/2007/05/04/my-la-style-outfit/

You probably don't know much about Romania, well, it's never too late to learn:)
Have a great day, hugs&kisses,
Diana

2:30 PM  
Blogger Maddy said...

I don't know why, but I really love that last dress.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

that dress is very short, be careful, lol

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY I am so in love with all those dresses u bought - except the P'Diddy one.. but the others are SO ADORABLE... oh iam jealous like hell now.. why can't I afford those dresses?? I WANT them.. :(

3:49 PM  
Blogger Carissa Duhamel said...

The business cards are adorable, and I'm loving the lwd as well.

9:50 PM  
Blogger ENID P. said...

I like the tribeca FIlm Festival one. color and cut.

ENID P.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there, where are dresses 2 and 4 from? love

4:40 PM  
Blogger Q said...

I found your blog through a series of random clicking and I noticed that you're an architect? The only reason I'm bothering you is that I'm considering going into architecture myself and I know no one who is in that field. I was wondering, where did you get your BArch?

A little creepy, the way I'm contacting you, yes. But I'm desperate. =D

6:32 PM  
Blogger Model Citzen said...

i love the last one as well, you better wear something under there or you'll be pulling a britney!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home