3.30.2007

SEVEN

its one of those stores you need to go to, if you want to call yourself an avant-garde fashionista. oh, and you need to have a bank account with an immense amount of zeros before the decimal point. it surely helps. for the rest of us, we can just look, touch, drool a little (BUT NOT ON THE CLOTHES), fantasize, and save up.

i am loving the new Preen collection which has arrived in store

expand your idea of what a "working girl"s outfit may look like, artsy and daring blouses paired with not-so-typical skirts:

blousebeigesleeve-fblousebeigesleeve-b
blouseblacksheer-fblouseblacksheer-b
blouseblacksheersleeve-fblouseblacksheersleeve-b
blousegreysheer-fblousegreysheer-b

and for the after party:

dresspuffstrap-fdresssimplewhite-fdressstraps-f
tankstrap-ftankstrap-34tankstrap-b

asymmetrical heels optional, but strongly suggested:

shoeblack-f

Seven New York
110 Mercer Street

9 Comments:

Blogger indigomast said...

I wish I had that type of bank account
but
no one seems interested in donating to my "desinger clothing fund"

12:36 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

hmm I don't think I'd pay that much for them

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like that light blue blouse, but I am still not used to those high waisted pencil skirts. I have one but I am so not able to work it right.. ><

6:49 AM  
Blogger alluretone said...

i loveeee all the tops!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

gorge. if ONLY i had the kind of ass that is best displayed in pencil skirts. sadly i must agree with the kitten's earlier comment-
i do not.

and yes, i do need to get myself a bank account of some sort and just pray that some random anonymous donor wants to fill it with sacks of money.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Carissa Duhamel said...

Those clothes are the reason I began keeping a piggy bank at age four.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Style Spot said...

I need to have that white, BEAUTIFUL dress right now!

12:47 PM  
Blogger ENID P. said...

i llie the sirt and the shoes...but thats it...

ENID P.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the party looks! I wish I had a bigger budget for clothes but Sadly I have to limit myself or otherwise I would have so many clothes I couldn't possibly wear them all. haha

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home