12.28.2006

i have no idea how im going to manage dragging my sorry ass back to work on the 2nd... been having too much fun "relaxing" in MA. took the week off after christmas for some much needed r&r! its so quiet here, compared to NYC, i feel like im almost reeeally... relaxing. usually when i take days off in NYC, im still running around and doing so much that i feel just as tired as i started out!

been doing some tax-free (wee!) shopping in NH, and bought myself a macbook!! late graduation present from my cousin :) im having so much fun playing with it, i cant believe i hadnt gotten one sooner! i love the keyboard... its so quiet. hahah. im gonna have to try reeally hard to not eat around it though, my 5-yr old laptop had so many crumbs stuck under the keys.

anyways, i'll update later! hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!!

super-cute heart wristlet from lula. i got it for new years, but then decided to return it. my cell phone doesnt fit!!


LULA-WA6_V1-BIG

5 Comments:

Blogger Tru said...

I don't think I could wear my cell on my wrist it woul annoy me too much

3:05 PM  
Blogger Miss Tiffie said...

how long are you staying for???? we should get dinner or something... :)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Carissa Duhamel said...

I love macs, aren't they so much easier to use and better in every conceivable way?

11:06 PM  
Blogger Style Spot said...

That wristlet is gorgeous..too bad you had to return it =(

Just thought I'd let you know that "The Big Style Icon Hunt" is going on on my blog. Right now it is Mary Kate Olsen vs. Ashley Olsen, so if you like any of their styles and you want to vote for one of them, then check it out. It will be much appreciated =D

*big hugs*

4:47 PM  
Blogger Marie-Kristine said...

haha i live in ma... i love boston but its quite broing in les suburbs!
and taxfree shopping in nhis awesome.
(my cousins live there)

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home