12.07.2006

holiday wishlist pt.II

wow... so today has been turning out, so far, to be a very physically damaging day. my office is an old brownstone in park slope, and like all old brownstones, the floor is rather uneven and slopes from front to back. the office is in a room towards the front, and our office chairs are the rolling kinds, so often i find myself struggling to hold onto my desk while im using the computer to avoid sliding backwards.
today... not so pro. i printed a picture of this gorgeous purple quilted chanel bag. i got up to fetch it from the printer, i sat down on my chair and... missed. as i was plopping my butt down onto the chair, it slid out from under me and i ended up on the floor... pretty hard! ouch... my butt hurts. luckily no one was around to witness this slightly embarrassing moment. except for the cat. and plus! i decided to break in a pair of heels i bought a while back by walking to the office in them today. big mistake. 4 blocks and a blister. thank god for band-aids and the extra pair of flats i had in my bag!
anyways, those evil heels wont stop me from posting about more heels...
ok... so are you ready for this? i apologize in advance for the amount of pictures im going to be posting here...
here are some heels that i am currently infatuated with. i'm looking for something i can wear for the holidays -- specifically new years eve. maybe christmas, but i already have shoes i can pair with my christmas dress. i have my new years dress *possibly* picked out, i just have to wait now and make sure it fits and looks ok... the cons of internet shopping =/ but if i do go with this dress, i want to find heels that look special and festive, but not completely outshine the dress.
pinks... and wine.
4974-306505-t3832-306362-t1733-181769-t3832-263112-t


metallics
6220-334291-t1733-306374-t4974-257584-t

and these, i just like, but cant decide which i like more -- the velvet, or suede?
1396-353846-t1396-353845-t

4 Comments:

Blogger Tru said...

the one's with tassles are so carrie bradshaw in I <3 NY...awesome blog, wanna exchange links?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Carissa Duhamel said...

The last pair of metallics are perfect! They're definetly beautiful and eye catching, but their color won't draw more attention than your dress.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i really like the red peep toe pumps, and the burgenty ones

8:48 PM  
Blogger Maddy said...

I love the third pair of metallics. And for the last ones? Velvet. Always go with velvet.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home