1.19.2007

underoos!!

no real luck with finding a v-day dress yet, although i do have a lot of dresses that i currently own which i could wear... just have to get them taken in. alterations suck :( im too lazy, and then the clothes wind up sitting in my closet... untouched, unworn, completely wasted! so yes, i must do something about that. am currently thinking that i will wear my strapless L.A.M.B dress. will post up picture some other time.. meeting soon...

so as i was browsing yesterday, i found these two cuuuute little items... which look a lot like... underwear.

edressme_1934_3830078
(bcbg)
17931_2_lg
(rosa cha bikini)

I would totally consider wearing the bcbg dress for vday but i dont want anyone to think i'd just stumbled out of my hotel room in my jammies and showed up at the bar, too lazy to change... and i love love LOVE the rosa cha bikini... so freakin pretty! their runway collection looks pretty hot!
alrighty.. off to meeting now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tru said...

hmm pretty dress, odd problem abotu th pj thing but I do see what you mean

2:56 PM  
Blogger alluretone said...

thoes intimate wears are pretty hot. i agree with the pj and the dress. andd i love your the look pic on the side bar, the boots are very cute!

4:19 PM  
Blogger ENID P. said...

I am drewling over the look today..totally...

I Like the underwear, but I don't love the dres.
I think you can find something cuter that doesn't look like PJ's.

Don't get me wrong..I like the dress but I don't love it..

ENID P.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home