1.21.2007

weekend update

i've promised myself many times over "i will not buy another pair of boots." i've got a pair of standard black leather stiletto heel boots, slouchy black suede stacked heel boots (which i havent even worn this season because... i cant find them!), zip-up pointy toe stiletto heels in both black and brown (these were cheapees... and also unlocatable...), versatile grey suede high heel boots, brown stacked heel boots, fluffy mukluks, tamara henriques polka dot wellies, burberry knit cuff rainboots.. and im only making a list of the knee-highs. as if having more boots than there are days in a week wasn't enough, there was a little voice in my head whispering... "you need a pair of flat heeled boots..." i've been battling it since day 1 of the a/w season, but yesterday, as i was "window-shopping" through soho, i bought these:

ZODIAC_2_lg
comfy, flat, and perfect for shopping in when my feet are still aching from stilettos the day before

now i want to buy this beret.. its funkily oversized and almost looks like im wearing a chef's hat... but its so cuute and perfect for those bad hair days!

369566_dt
patricia underwood

zero maria cornejo sale today! i want to buy this dress, but only if i can get a really good deal on it:

Q12170106

6 Comments:

Blogger Tru said...

love the dress and I bought a beret at H&M whcih I just love

2:30 PM  
Blogger ENID P. said...

Go for it... Can you wear that dress for Valentines Day....

ENID P.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Miss Tiffie said...

i never listen to myself when i tell myself "no more boots" or "no more pumps"... or "no more bags" its' just me lying to myself, so why bother :) we need to win the lotto!! hahaha..

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post! =]
I am always telling myself no buying of this.. psh i end up buy alot! ha ha
But those beret look very chic or bad hair days.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*for bad hair days-sorry*
not "or"

5:48 PM  
Blogger Robert Vandenbego said...

Hi! Do you imagine a Volvo designed by women and for women?. I invite to discover it in my blog to you. ;0)

Robert Vandenbego
Madrid, Spain

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home