2.26.2007

something snow related

i never got a chance to update on my snowboarding trip! while i was not the vision of perfection (mismatched in my Gap black puffer jacket and SMC adidas snowpants) i actually fell a lot less this time than i did the first time. and dare i say it.. i think i may even like snowboarding now! ive started to look at some boards, boots, and bindings (very pro sounding huh? haha) but the "goofy graphics" that are generally printed on them and the not too friendly prices have caused me to abandon the thought of purchasing any of that stuff for the moment. instead, i look for inspiration online...

victoria-beckham020602 victoria-beckham020608
ugh.. how jealous i am of the robot's beautiful chanel leather ski suit and sunglasses!
(images from bastardly.com)

poshskiREX160206_200x450
another one of her.. carrying chanel ski poles and skis. skiing with her tummy showing!
(
link)

Screenshot_6_04
gorgeous chanel.. quilted skis!!
Screenshot_1_23
versace snowboard
(images of gear from http://www.sybarites.org)

4 Comments:

Blogger Model Citzen said...

Yes Post looks great, but does she really have to wear leather to ski? she MUST be freezing in that outfit.

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks perfect in any situation we are allowed to look at her... and I can't even ski.. when I tried to learn it I must have looked rather wimpy..

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'M LOVING THE VERSACE SNOWBOARD! I don't know how too snowboard but I will learn just because I love this board so much haha plus it seems fun!

7:58 PM  
Blogger ENID P. said...

I have a k2Luna.. Im in love with. I got it on THE GIANTS stadium sale the Princeton ski shop has once or twice a year..IF you are a beginner (thats me) you should splurge on the boots, they need to be comfy..
Carve some snow girl!!!

ENID P.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home