3.20.2007

for serious

how much do you love shoes?


70127-t

70126m

61289-1

(available at creatures of comfort)

sorry for the lack of new entries, been browsing online mainly for apartments and it would be silly of me to start posting up listings of hot new lofts with skyline views, roof decks, and etc... ugh, that would be my dream apt. this city is too damn expensive to live in! but i stumbled across the furniture designer -- Jimmie Martin.

FEDERALSOFA_500 CHAISELONGUE_LARGE
PINK_STILETTO_LARGE goldcabinet_LARGE
who says furniture couldn't be punk-rock?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the first purse was really sweet until I beheld that little detail..

the furniture are soo cool indeed! but the print of a shoe on the back of that chair is a little too girly, too barbie!

4:11 PM  
Blogger ENID P. said...

uuuhhhh !! I don't love shoes that much..
Very interesting though...

ENID P.

8:48 PM  
Blogger From Lily With Love said...

Interesting idea!! I couldn't see the shoes for a second, and was wondering why there were purses instead of shoes, then I got it. :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Tru said...

uber cool furniture...and omg that purse is a shoe...lol....cool yet not fashionable to wear on my opinion

3:48 PM  
Blogger Model Citzen said...

I agree...the purse isn't really my thing, but that furniture is awesome. I love the chair... supercute for a walk-in closet

4:53 PM  
Blogger abovo99 said...

The purses are so edgy and interesting. ButThe style of the purses are not really my taste. I love shoes. But I think shoes and purse should stay separately. I have to agree with the kitten about the chair. It's too barbie. Since I'm not a big fan of barbie, I wouldn't like it. Overall, this post is interesting like other posts. Good job!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Love the furniture!
hmm.. bags shaped like shoes?? this could catch on....

6:05 PM  
Blogger Miss Tiffie said...

those shoe bags are weird...

ok. i've decided the next time i go to nyc lets go get piercings. i'll get a snug and etc.. and you? do you wanna get a snug with me? :)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home