1.09.2008

2008

happy 2008 everyone! new year, new adventures... i am so excited about 2008, its starting to freak me out a bit. im usually a very cynical person, but this year, the moment this new year began, i've been nothing but optimistic and giddy.

now i realize that this blog has been neglected quite a bit, but we don't need to question my loyalty to fashion. i still love it, and still spend most of my days online-window-shopping. its just that theres been so much more going on that i've started another blog, a more personal one, a record of my adventures and thoughts. i will continue to update this one, just give me some time to find something truly inspirational...

1 Comments:

Blogger s.i. michaels said...

Happy belated 2008!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home