11.22.2007

happy thanksgiving!

hope everyone has a happy turkey day!

now im usually not the girliest girl around, and i rarely wear anything that will make me look "cutesy" but when i saw this Anna Sui dress at Anthropologie, I just had to have it. it was also on sale for $59. so... i really had to have it. i love love LOVE the whimsical deer print, it just puts a smile on my face, and isnt that the best part about dressing up? happy girls are pretty girls! ha ha.



im wearing it to visit my grandma today, perfect dress for that occasion, and i will probably wear it this saturday to my friend's thanksgiving party -- this will be my "hostess-helper-dress"



i cant wait to bust through the seams... yum yum glutton weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dress is darling and what a bargain!

7:35 PM  
Blogger KEH said...

if you still have the dress and want to sell it....and it's a size 2 or 4....i am interested.....i'm looking for this! i missed out on it last summer.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home