11.07.2007

let's play house!

omg omg omg.. so, ok. i hate cooking. i avoid standing near the stove for more than 5 minutes if i can help it. and when i am stuck cooking, im usually standing there pan-frying something while yelling "ow! ow! ow!" as little bits of oil and water gets splashed onto me. that was before i found the apron hidden behind the door. it was my dad's, its pink and reads "i cook for my mom" (a joke present from a friend)

but Haute Hostess Aprons by Elizabeth Scokin is soooo glam. it makes me think twice about heating up a tv dinner tonight.



these two are perfect for hosting a holiday party.. i love the gold one on the left.


and this one is just perfect for everyday! i know.. my definition of everyday is not as casual as most peoples...

these designs have convinced me that the kitchen is not so scary a place after all.. now if only i can convince my wallet, priced from $125 - $200, you can find these online here.

5 Comments:

Blogger the assistant said...

If only money grew on trees or fell from the sky, you could call me Betty Crocker

8:58 PM  
Blogger Chic Freak said...

hii!! i just L.O.V.E ur blog! i have a blog of my own: www.chicintuition.com
wish you could take a look at it, and maybe if you like what you see, contact me so we can swap links and maybe interview u?

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute! i thought that gold one was a dress!

11:44 PM  
Blogger -S said...

it's a great concept! because who wants to ruin a perfectlygood party dress because thier apron is so blah?

8:19 PM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

Ha, aprons as daywear?

How very Marc Jacobs!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home