1.25.2008

mini-vacay

in less than 7 hours, i will be aboard a plane with my best friend to california, where we will be having a 4 day weekend of fun with our other best friend. can't wait!! but... before i go...

remember these super hot chanel gladiator sandal/boots?

after seeing them on gorgeous mk olsen, i'd been obsessed with them. stalking these sandal/boots on ebay was not easy, seeing as they were way too expensive for my meager architect's salary. however, then i found a similar pair on bluefly.com...



and when a recent post from whowhatweardaily.com reassured me that gladiator sandboots are here to stay... i decided to go ahead and purchase them! i received them last night and i gotta say... they are awesome! love...LOVE them.

(stuart weitzman gladiator sandals, on bluefly.com)

7 Comments:

Blogger alluretone said...

lovely, though i would've preferred black. love gladiators.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in California!

9:01 PM  
Blogger SICK. said...

i have some like that, except mine are black & i got them at schad (it's in ottawa) for twenty dollars !

have fun in CA :]

x.
jh

3:10 AM  
Blogger Flo Barnett said...

they look really cool! I guess not much can be those lovely black ones though! Hope you have fun in CA

11:30 AM  
Blogger LaBelle said...

I love love love those Chanel ones and wanted them soooo bad lol I saw the SW ones a little while ago but I don't know if I should get them... Delia's actually had some cute short gladiator sandals for like $30 that I might get...

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous but black would have been perfect for me. they def resemble chanel though. how much?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Chantelle said...

OMG! Samesies. I'm buying mine once I get my paycheck this week. Saw some gorgeous brown leather ones at B2. [so excited!]

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home