9.21.2006

lazy days

ever since i got sick a while back and had to take a break from my regular 3-days a week gym schedule, i've been having trouble going back. i've become so grossly lazy, every evening at 5pm i'd suddenly morph into a whiny depressed little sloth... "mmmm...im too tiiiired... im exhauuusted from work... i'll go tomorroow..." and of course, i find a different excuse the next day. it used to be so easy for me to go at the end of the day, it was my time to de-stress. and it worked so well!
i've been trying to think of some ways to make the idea of going to the gym seem fun again. because we all know, as winter quickly approaches, whatever desire i will have to get in shape will slowly diminish. "its too cooold..."
i was browsing through adidas.com today and came across this stella mccartney bra top. its so friiickin cute! it could be my ticket to loving the gym again, or not, i dont know if im too comfortable with exposing my stomach since, well, i havent been to the gym in a while... i dont know if i'll get the top, but i am drooling all over my computer screen right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home