8.31.2006

bubbye dressy

it makes me so sad, but i have to say goodbye to my dress... gotta make room in my closet and i sure can use the extra moolah too.
its beginning to feel more like fall every day... im shivering in front of the window. so sad! i miss summer already... the cloudless and clear blue skies always make me feel so happy. i'd wake up every morning, looking out my window while laying in bed, staring at the top of the building across from me. directly outside my window is a courtyard, so i never get any natural light in my room, so the only way i can tell whether its sunny or not is when i look at the top of the building across... if its bathed in beautiful orange sunlight, with the bright blue sky above, it instantly wakes me up! its like my shot of espresso. aaahhh i love it!
hopefully i'll be going to bloomies, maybe tomorrow after work to see if they have some boots i like. mmm boots! now that i have a decent pair of brown ones, i really really need some black ones! non-suede, so i dont have to worry about the rain. stupid ernesto... this weekend might be gloomy.
i really love this coat.. i think i need to invest in a super nice winter coat!
nkaugustine

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady Apple said...

oh my goodness...i love that dress!!! it is gorgeous!!! it can't possibly take up that much room in your closet...
like the coat as well. it is a nice solid piece to have!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lovely jacket. putting away our summer clothes is always depressing, that michael kors dress is gorgeous.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ilequfymop.ibnsites.com/qytudem.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home