11.13.2006

i want crazy shoes!

i know, by now, everyone's already got some version of leopard print heels, but these, by giuseppe zanotti are still my favorite by far... i love the wedge, i love the red, i love it all!! i just want to place these heels on a pure white pedestal in a pure white room... and worship them.
i hardly ever wear flats or sneakers to work anymore, which is kinda stupid because now i need to make more on-site job visits than before. i just feel so shlubbish in sneakers.. and i dont have pants that look good with flats! and even my flats, i dont want to ruin on those construction sites.
can you believe it? a while ago i was complaining about how construction workers annoy the hell out of me because of the stares and catcalling... and now, i have to work with them, side by side, when im on site. somebody throw me a garbage bag to wear over my head and clothes! ::shudder:: and im not even trying to flatter myself, really, these guys do hit on anybody and anything that remotely resembles any member of the female species.
in other news.. *sigh, i've danced my cell phone right out of my pockets this past weekend and now im waiting for the insurance people to send me another. hopefully it will get here by tomorrow and i'll actually be in the office to sign for it. i cant stand not having my phone... im so used to it, i feel like im missing a part of me! a bit dramatic.. yea.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Tiffie said...

I still want those Louboutins (sp), the leopard print ones *lust* You should totally get those wedges <3

3:01 PM  
Blogger molly said...

Those are gorgeous...wow.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm pretty shoes. i don't think animal print is overdone yet, and you always feel spectacular in cute shoes. i think i might have just talked myself into buying them!

11:28 PM  
Blogger madhu said...

I really appreciate this article and those shoes are really cute and I would have purchased for my girl friend, if I would have seen this blog before. However I just purchased Born ALYSSA DK BROWN VEGETARIAN shoes
for her and we are really waiting for its arrival.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home