10.02.2006

wanted: self control

...because every girl needs a LBD!
every once in a while i guilt-trip myself into selling everything in my closet and promising to save up weeks and weeks of paychecks. and then it all comes crashing down! this weekend, it has happened again, with a spur of the moment trip to bloomies. they were having another one of their employee discount sales, and on top of that, a private sale where numerous amounts of current season merchandise were 20-40% off. what was supposed to be a trip only to purchase a couple pairs of cable knit tights turned into an "omg-but-this-dress-is-such-a-great-deal!" and so, yes, i spent the money i was trying to save for some more rational purchases on this timelessly sweet dress from rebecca taylor. arrrgh!!

5 Comments:

Blogger abovo99 said...

you do have a sense of fashion. I just wish you took your pictures with actual camera instead of camera-phone which gives low quality for your beautiful pix. So why don't you take good pictures of you and post your fashions on this blog. That would be interesting to see different fashion styles on one pretty lady. Well....just a suggesting!

5:21 PM  
Blogger poetic? said...

i know, that happens to me! i always over buy, but, it's always worth it, well, most times..

6:39 PM  
Blogger Miss Tiffie said...

hehehehe. when do we ever stop ourselves from shopping? i noticed a trend in my boyfriend's closet... hahaha lately i've been buying tons of LBDs... it's like.. it's the only dresses I'm being drawn to. HAHAHA.. for his bday last wk I was like "hmm what to wear" and I ended up pulling out like..4 or 5 different LBDs from his closet. GEEZ. This is getting NUTS. PS. OMG I bought A&C necklaces too....!!! HAHAHA... :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Lady Apple said...

oh that is beautiful! if only strapless dresses like that looked good on me! unfortunately they don't!

5:41 PM  
Blogger indigomast said...

ah we all do it, believe me I KNOW. lol

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home