11.08.2006

im back!!

im back, im back, im back!!!

and after a lovely 3 week vacation in taipei, i find myself dodging the rain on my way to work in my polka dot umbrella from pare and realize how much it feels like i've never left. dont know whether or not it is a good thing.. its so easy to slip back into the old routine, although i should add that its not as comfortable anymore, since my only other coworker and buddy has left for sf and im the only one left. more pressure and more stress!!! not to mention its also a bit lonely and quiet here now...

and i know tons of people had been telling me how amazing the shopping is in taiwan, but i am ashamed to admit i did not take advantage of it at all! maybe i've grown up and become a bit wiser to realize i shouldnt squander all my savings on whatever may please me at the moment... but i cant even say that with a straight face. instead, the only cash i had on me, i left with my mom to carry around (yikes! no irresponsible spending there) and all i had was my debit card, which i wasnt sure if i could use because i never told my bank that i was leaving the country, and was too lazy to attempt to.

the only things that i did buy? the sort of infamous chanel black satin nail polish (not sold out in tai-jung yet!) and a pair of the super long scrunchy prada (winter version) cashmere socks! my mother must've been on some mind-altering drugs that day when she let me do that...

i missed out on my favorite holiday -- halloween :( -- but i love looking up everyone's facebook pictures to find out what they dressed up as! im not sure what i wouldve been... but i guess now i have a whole year to figure that out!

and well, since it feels like anythings hardly changed here, im resuming my usual schedule of work with some cleverly sandwiched in bits of shopping. the next major holiday?! new years!! and im browsing through websites making some mental notes of dresses im loving...

alice1044416397_201x396 ingwa1007712623_201x396

marah1003516509_201x396 INGW-WD7_V1


asymslink_large s-3355295347-teal bubble front
no black this year!!! (i'll make an exception... unless its SUPER sparkly)
p.s. im loving the magenta dress

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Tiffie said...

I've been looking for New Years dresses just haven't found any I like yet :( Boo!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Miss Tiffie said...

ps. I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Kine said...

Ohh, I like that silver dress! It's gorgeous!

4:49 PM  
Blogger LaBelle said...

hey love your blog
where's that top left silver ADORABLE dress from??? i want it!!!! :)

9:36 PM  
Blogger LaBelle said...

PS i love those prada cashmere socks!!!!!!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home