9.29.2006

bring on da funk!

i'm a huuuuge fan of quirky jewelry.

today i'm wearing my precious weapons earrings -- dangly gold gun and silver heart with a bullet hole.

imagine how thrilled i was when i discovered this alex&chloe necklace today, appropriately (well, depends on how you look at it) named "coco is dead." love it! hopefully it looks good on, that image of it is pretty shoddy. i get really annoyed at some sites that sell jewelry though... im very picky about the length of my necklaces. anything too short makes my neck look fat. im convinced of that. i can only deal with 18" or longer chains. hahah, i supposed im a little weird like that. but i hate it when these sites dont mention how long the necklace is and dont provide an image of it on a model. and i also dont like it when they dont tell you how big the pendants are. they always photograph so much bigger than they actually are. its very misleading!!

im crossing my fingers and hoping this one looks ok!


PG_19843
"shot through the heart" by the fetty

6 Comments:

Blogger poetic? said...

i am in love wih the fetty necklace!!! i love quirky jewellery as well, something to make me stand out.

6:50 PM  
Blogger abovo99 said...

I like the necklace with the gun. It kind of have a cool look and EDGY.

8:32 PM  
Blogger EA Monroe said...

I like the necklace with the gun. It kind of have a cool look and EDGY.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Lady Apple said...

very cool! and i agree about short necklaces making necks look fat! i always think the same about mine!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Ally. said...

i just recently descovered the 'coco is dead' line, how cute are the necklaces?!
60
x

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure
whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.
You are wonderful! Thanks!

My web page healthy weight loss diet

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home