11.15.2006

karma chameleon

i love love looove these earrings! even though i hardly ever wear my hair up, for these, i would. or at least i'd make an effort to spastically toss my hair around so that someone... at least someone would see it! they're smaller than most earrings im used to wearing, the last time i wore studs in my ears was probably when i got my ears pierced. ever since then, i've been stretching my earlobes to the max with huge dangly things... anything that would be able to compete for the spotlight against my thick hair! so anyways, i love these. perhaps first on my list of "next-to-purchase." or maybe i should concern myself with some less selfish items... like.. christmas presents?! its not far away, esp. at the rate that time is passing now!

more saaa-weeeet jewelry i love/want:

sowear_1921_36960785
i love this bracelet. completely rocknroll supermodel biker babe! (if such a combination exists)

RAZOR
razor blade necklace. would prefer it to be hung horizontally though.

sowear_1920_30694959
and these are just super cool. the concept behind these earrings is that you wear them over your ears, using the natural shape and structure to hold them in place, creating an illusion of wearing earrings without having to have pierced ears. but with an awesome looking design like that? i'd wear them, pierced ears or not!
i remember the model, anouck lepere used to have her own jewelry line based on that concept. it was so beautiful! dont know what happened to it though.. her website disappeared several years ago.


sowear_1924_272982
and... something for the super daring and funky!

i finally got the insurance company to send me a replacement phone, so now i've got a means of communication with the outside world again! although its the same version of my old phone, but brand spankin new and with no scratches at all... i still prefer my old scruffy one. i hope whoever's found it and decided to keep it now: take care of it! and be nice! losing it made me very sad... and beware of karma! :(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the razor blade chain..love, love it..


ENID P.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Ella Gregory said...

i love the earing at the top, they are just stunning.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i like the earings that hang off you neck

11:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hey, i linked you!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Style Spot said...

I adore the first pair of earrings, simply amazing!

Yay, I think I'll try gold for New Year's aswell ;)

Btw, I'd love to link you, want to link me? =)

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home